Touch

March 18, 2017


You make me wanna be romantic,
you make me wanna be a star.
You make me wanna be romantic....




I love you for who ya are.
You make me wanna run circles around ya,
So glad that I found ya.



I am a lover-hater
I am an instigator
You are an oversight
Don't try to compromise
I learn to love to hate it
I am not integrated


These past days and past nights
The walks under streetlights
Something don't feel right



Thought we were beautiful for a second Gave you all control, I regret it Cause on and on and on you let me fall



Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you



For you I was a flame, love is a losing game




Though I'm rather blind, love is a fair resign
Memories mar my mind, love it is a fair resign



I ain't pulling you back
When you feeling like that
I ain't tripping, getting mad


I don't know why.
Every time we kiss,
it gets better every time.



Sooner or later
You're gonna hate it
Go ahead and throw your life away


Can't deny we're a classic duet Like a song that's stuck in my head It never stops, it never stops



Over a few tiles, and laughter by the docks
And now the final frame, love is a losing game



If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?


Oh, can't you see it baby?
You've got me goin' crazy






And I'll just be waiting for you

You Might Also Like

0 comments