TRUST ISSUES

March 15, 2017


I think I think too much
Or maybe you don't think enough
But one of us is right, and one of us is wrong
And one of us is leading the other one on





 …In my heart there was a kind of fighting 

That would not let me sleep


And silence, like darkness, can be kind; it, too, is a language.

We’re alike you and I
Two blue hearts locked in our wrong minds
So can we make the most out of no time?
Can you hold me?
Can you make me leave my demons and my broken pieces behind?

 I want a kiss that burns like madness. I want a kiss that destroys me.


You don't have to say I love you to say I love you
-for him.-



So weak when you're around me, baby So weak when you're around me Cause if I don't got you then I got nobody
- Weak when ur around-


Nothing's that bad If it feels good So you come back Like I knew you would And we're both wild And the night's young And you're my drug
- Bad things -



 I’m not just falling in love with you. I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are. Like you said, it’s scary in a way, but it’s also the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. You are the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.


Give it a rest, my love
Let's take this slow
We both need some room to breathe
And if you know what's best for you and me you should leave, baby





My happy little pill,
Take me away
Dry my eyes, bring color to my skies
My sweet little pill, take my hunger
But within, numb my skin
- Happy little pill- 



What if I slept a little more and forgot about all this nonsense.


We make a really good team
And not everyone sees
We got this crazy chemistry
Between us

- for him. - 



She did not want to move, or to speak. She wanted to rest, to lean, to dream. She felt very tired.



Oh, it’s so hard to write you what I really feel when I think about you so much


 I’m so afraid to hit you up, to ask you how you’re doing, tired of waiting until we see each other randomly


 maybe i am 
impossible to love,

i am not the girl
that you ever think of.

maybe i am too
cold, too hard,
too sharp, too hollow.

because i am never
the girl you call
back tomorrow.

too full of the 
dusty fingerprints
of lovers past,

but somehow still
too empty to make
anything real last.






Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
- Fools-


And all along the night
I was looking for myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments