ME

March 24, 2017












Sometimes I wanna leave here 
And then again I wanna stay
 Sometimes I wanna leave here
 And then again I wanna stay’


The way, the way 
The way you make me feel




Trust the person who is emotional and open, who never holds back and tells you if something is wrong or argues passionately. They are an open book you can read easily. 





Beware of the quiet ones. The ones who have a blissful smile on their face and never stands up to you, the ones who never reveal what’s on their mind. The ones who can destroy you in the blink of an eye and never look back.








‘Now you try it Ike, Just spin it with your fingers like this’ 

A simple love is all I ask So hold me close and squeeze me tight You give me strength to live my life I beg for you to understand


Trying to right these wrongs It’s fucked up though, cause I love them all

You Might Also Like

0 comments